Making a claim
Claims under your Zurich Ltd Tradesman policy
If you need to make a claim, or have any questions about the claims process, please get in touch with Zurich Ltd. Zurich Ltd is the insurer handling your policy and will be able to help with any claims-related enquiries.
To report a Tradesman claim online, please click the button below to start the process with Zurich Ltd.
To report a claim over the phone, call Zurich Ltd Claims on 0800 302 9055.
We are, of course, on hand to help any issues with your claim. If you have any difficulties, or would like to discuss the claims process with Trade Direct, please contact us on 0800 0280 380.
If you are calling to register a claim, please refer to the information below, which will help ensure you have all the information you need when you call.
- Name and company details
- Policy number (found on your certificate of insurance or policy schedule)
- Insured contact details (name and phone number)
- Contact details
- Date of birth
- Employer details
- Date, time and place
- How it occurred
- Names of witnesses and people involved
- Damage to property (if applicable)
- Estimated cost of repairs to property damage (if applicable)
- Contact details of injured party
- Nature of injury
- Hospital details (if necessary)
- Date returned to work
Tools Insurance claims
Zurich Ltd is the insurer handling your policy and will be able to help with any claims-related enquiries. To report a claim for theft of your tools, please click below to complete and submit the Zurich Ltd claims form.
If you have any problems, or would like to discuss the claims process with Trade Direct, please give us a call on 0800 0280 380.
Personal Accident claims
Zurich Ltd is the insurer handling this policy and can help with claims enquiries. To report a Personal Accident claim please click below to complete and send the Zurich Ltd claims form.
If you have any problems, or would like to discuss the claims process please give Zurich Ltd a call on 0800 026 0184 (option 3 for PA claims).
What to expect
Once you provide all the information to Zurich Ltd, they will:
- advise you about the next steps
- provide you with an immediate solution to the claim situation e.g. arrange for your car to be taken to an authorised repairer
- proactively keep you or your broker informed about the progress of the claim
- proactively manage third parties (anyone claiming against you, as a Zurich Insurance Company Ltd policyholder can also contact us on the number below)
- work towards settling the claim as quickly as possible.
To enable Zurich Ltd to give you the best possible service, please ensure that claims are reported to them as quickly as possible.
In order to speed up the process, both you, your broker and third parties can report claims to Zurich Ltd 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.