What is fleet insurance?
Fleet insurance is a cost-effective way to insure cars and larger commercial vehicles up to 44 tonnes, including trucks and special types. It’s generally designed for fleets between 2 and 15 vehicles in size, however, if you would like to insure more than 15 vehicles, we can also arrange cover for larger-sized fleets. Fleet vehicles can be registered in the name of a company, a partner, or director of the company, allowing one policy to cover your whole business, with a single renewal date.
Small fleet insurance also offers you flexibility – both private cars and commercial vehicles can be covered under the same policy. We can also arrange mixed cover insurance policies, where you can choose which vehicles in your fleet have fully comprehensive cover, and which have third-party, fire, and theft, for example. This could also reduce the overall cost of your policy.
- One fleet insurance policy can include private cars, commercial vehicles, trucks, and plant
- Fleets from 2 vehicles upwards
- Any driver or named driver cover
- Mixed-use cover
- Full business use, as well as social domestic and pleasure use
- Add or remove vehicles at any time
- One renewal date for easy administration
- Over 40 years insuring trade businesses
- Fleet policies arranged with a range of high-profile fleet insurers
Public liability insurance is designed to protect you and your business against claims from customers or members of the public.
Tools are your livelihood, that's why we offer standalone cover just for your tools. Also a great addition to any existing policy, with tools insurance you can extend your cover up to £15,000.