What is stock in transit?
Stock and spares can get damaged when being transported or loaded and unloaded. The cost of replacing these can have a significant impact on your business. This cover is an optional extension to personal tools, available on our Classic and Plus products, which includes damage to miscellaneous stock and spares, so accidents or unexpected events won't leave you out of pocket.
Damage to miscellaneous stock and spares in your care can have a big impact on your business: you could face delays and end up losing money to repairs and replacements. We can cover:
- Damage to miscellaneous stock and spares in your custody and control
- Damage to stock in a vehicle owned or operated by you; parked or in transit
- Damage to stock being loaded or unloaded from a vehicle
How do I get this cover?
- Stock in transit is an optional extension to our personal tools cover available on our Classic and Plus products
- If you already have a policy with us and want to add stock in transit cover, give us a call on 0800 0280 380
- If you are buying a new policy with us you can add stock in transit cover to your quote with Personal Tools cover