Really easy and quick to set up my policy!
Mr Duncan Ross - Friday, October 20, 2023
They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and I would be happy to recommend them.
Mr Dudley Walker - Friday, November 03, 2023
Paid out a claim and work was done for customer in 6 days! Fantastic thanks.
William Freeman - Sunday, October 29, 2023
Form was simple to fill out and prices seems reasonable for the amount of insurance covered After reading a lot of the company reviews I’d no hesitation in placing my business with such a well established company
Classic Conservatories NI Ltd - Saturday, November 11, 2023
Great service easy to deal with and polite very professional
Hull Carpets Vinyl - Friday, November 03, 2023
What is commercial construction insurance?
Commercial construction insurance is designed for the general construction industry, to protect your machinery and your people. It provides cover for material risks, natural disasters, employees, and your business.
- Public liability limits up to £10 million
- Employers’ liability cover up to £10 million, including 100 days of temporary employee cover
- Personal accident cover up to £600 per day for policyholder and employees
- Contract works extension as well as owned plant and hired plant
- We can also include commercial premises cover for your offices or stores, and legal expenses cover for fuller protection
Why choose us?
- Policies arranged with leading insurers
- Competitive limits combined with flexible levels of cover aimed to suit your business
- Friendly and knowledgeable support from our experienced UK based staff
- Over 30 years of experience in trading in the construction industry
Tools are your livelihood, that's why we offer standalone cover just for your tools. A great addition to an existing policy, tools insurance covers you up to £15,000.
Get covered with comprehensive, third party only or third party fire & theft van insurance. Check out our cover options, features and benefits.
Whether you're looking for more information, or a specific answer, we have a hefty FAQs section, where you should find what you're looking for.