What is tools insurance?
Tools insurance is designed to protect your tools against loss or damage. If tools are your livelihood, it should be easy to get the cover you need for them. If you want tools insurance for your portable powered and non-powered hand-held tools, we have the solution.
Get a quote for up to £15,000 tools through Toolsinsuranceonline, a sister company of Trade Direct Insurance. Our standalone Tools policy is backed by Zurich - one of the biggest names in insurance.
- Choose an amount from £1,000 to £15,000 – freedom to pick whatever suits your needs
- 24 hours a day cover – sleep easy knowing your tools are protected
- European Union cover – in case you need to travel with your tools
- Covers portable powered and non-powered hand held tools
Why choose us?
- We have over 30 years selling trade insurance
- For tradesmen who run their own business, and those who couldn’t do their job without their tools
- A policy backed by Zurich – a name you can rely on
- A standalone tools policy, you only need to buy the cover you need
Related content and insurances
Tools Insurance FAQs
Got a specific question about tools insurance? Find out everything you need to know, including what it's designed for, the levels of cover and much more.
Public liability insurance
Public liability insurance is designed to protect you and your business against claims from customers or members of the public.
Get covered with comprehensive, third party only or third party fire & theft van insurance. Check out our cover options, features and benefits.