What is contract works cover?
If part of the work you're doing on a job gets damaged, it can be costly in time and money to get it repaired or replaced. This optional extension is designed to take the pressure off by covering the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged work, or reimbursing you, so you don't end up out of pocket.
If your work gets damaged or stolen a project can face delays and unexpected problems. This optional extension to our Tradesman Public Liability policy can help you by:
- Covering the cost of repairing works damaged whilst being transported to or from the contract site, or when on or next to the contract site
- Covering works up to 14 days after handover to the principal and up to 12 months into the period of maintenance or defects liability
- Covering your contract works in the UK and EU
How do I get this cover?
- Contract works cover is an optional extension to our Tradesman insurance policy
- If you already have a policy with us and want to add contract works cover, give us a call on 0800 0280 380
- If you are buying a new policy with us you can add contract works cover to your quote