What types of commercial vehicles are covered by your fleet insurance policy?
We can provide cover for cars and larger commercial vehicles up to 44 tonnes, including trucks and special types.
- What is fleet insurance?
- Is fleet insurance required by law?
- How many vehicles count as a fleet?
- What is Legal Expenses insurance?
- How do I arrange a courtesy vehicle?
- Do you insure tools used by fleets?
- Can I insure my own van with you, even if it’s not part of a fleet?
- Do you offer No Claims Discounts on fleet insurance policies?
- Do you insure fleets registered in Northern Ireland?
- Do you insure fleets registered in the Channel Islands?
- How can I pay for my policy?
- How do I get my insurance documents?
- Can I manage my policy online after purchasing it via your specialist team?
- How do I notify you of a claim?