Is fleet insurance required by law?
All fleets are legally required to have a minimum of Third-Party insurance cover. It’s important to check which policy covers the insurance needs of your fleet. Many businesses choose comprehensive fleet insurance as standard because it offers the highest level of protection for your cars, vans, and other company vehicles.
- What is fleet insurance?
- How many vehicles count as a fleet?
- What is Legal Expenses insurance?
- How do I arrange a courtesy vehicle?
- Do you insure tools used by fleets?
- Can I insure my own van with you, even if it’s not part of a fleet?
- What types of commercial vehicles are covered by your fleet insurance policy?
- Do you offer No Claims Discounts on fleet insurance policies?
- Do you insure fleets registered in Northern Ireland?
- Do you insure fleets registered in the Channel Islands?
- How can I pay for my policy?
- How do I get my insurance documents?
- Can I manage my policy online after purchasing it via your specialist team?
- How do I notify you of a claim?