How do I arrange a courtesy vehicle?
If one or more of your fleet vehicles is off the road following an accident that isn’t your fault, then you will be provided with:
- a replacement vehicle to minimise disruption to your business.
- cover the cost of repairing your vehicle.
If one of your fleet drivers has an accident and you arrange accident repairs with one of our Approved Repairers, they will provide you with a 1.2L small manual hatchback courtesy car for the duration of those repairs.
- What is fleet insurance?
- Is fleet insurance required by law?
- How many vehicles count as a fleet?
- What is Legal Expenses insurance?
- Do you insure tools used by fleets?
- Can I insure my own van with you, even if it’s not part of a fleet?
- What types of commercial vehicles are covered by your fleet insurance policy?
- Do you offer No Claims Discounts on fleet insurance policies?
- Do you insure fleets registered in Northern Ireland?
- Do you insure fleets registered in the Channel Islands?
- How can I pay for my policy?
- How do I get my insurance documents?
- Can I manage my policy online after purchasing it via your specialist team?
- How do I notify you of a claim?