One of the first things a customer wants to know is that your service is as safe as houses. If you’ve got a website and insurance with Trade Direct, it's quite easy to show them.
Our proof of Public Liability insurance badge can be added to your website to show your customers that you're serious about your business and properly covered. Visitors to your website can click on the badge and go to a page on our site that explains what our Public Liability insurance is designed to cover.
How to add your free badge to your website
If you run your own website
1. Copy this piece of code:
<a href=”https://tradedirect-cms-prod.azurewebsites.net/media/1494/trade-direct-public-liability-badge.png">https://tradedirect-cms-prod.azurewebsites.net/media/1494/trade-direct-public-liability-badge.png” border=”0”></a>
2. Paste it into your website's source code (somewhere customers can see it easily, e.g. near the top of your homepage)
- OR -
1. Download the badge using the button below
2. Paste the badge into your page
If you’re using a WordPress website and need some help, please read these helpful WordPress pointers.
If someone manages your website for you
Copy the code above and sent it to them, or copy the URL from the address bar at the top of the page and send that, OR download the image using the button below and send them that!
Download the badge
Download the badge for another way to get it onto your website
Terms and Conditions
By using our badge on your website you’re agreeing to our Terms and Conditions:
- The website badge is only available to customers who have purchased Public Liability insurance through Trade Direct Insurance
- If a customer of yours contacts us for more information about your insurance, we will not disclose any information to them without your written permission
- We reserve the right to withdraw your use of the badge if either we or you cancel your policy
- It's your responsibility to remove the badge from your website if your policy is cancelled. Please be aware that keeping the badge on your website without a valid Trade Direct policy in place doesn't mean you're still insured and, if a claim is made against you, you will not be covered by Trade Direct
Please note that Trade Direct Insurance accepts no responsibility for any technical, aesthetic or usability issues with your website following installation of the badge. By installing the badge you agree to our Terms and Conditions of use (as above). The badge is not intended to replace your policy documents and you should keep copies of your schedule and certificate(s) for reference.