How can I pay for my policy?
You can either pay your policy in full with a credit or debit card in a single payment or in monthly instalments via Direct Debit (available if you are over the age of 18).
Trade Direct is a credit broker and not a lender.
- What does van insurance cover?
- Is van insurance required by law?
- What is legal expenses insurance?
- What is the difference between a courtesy vehicle and a replacement vehicle?
- What is 24/7 Tools insurance?
- I don't use my van for commercial purposes, can I still insure it through you?
- What types of commercial vehicles are covered by your Van insurance?
- Do you offer a No Claim Discount on van insurance?
- Do you insure vans registered in Northern Ireland?
- Do you insure vans registered in the Channel Islands?
- How do I get my documents?
- Can I manage my policy online?
- How do I notify you of a claim?