<iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-WCK3FXN" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden" title="gtm-frame"></iframe>I have Public Liability insurance. Do I need a separate tools policy? | Trade Direct Insurance
Need a hand? Get expert support on your cover from a real human
0800 0280 380 or

My Business Insurance or Public Liability Insurance policy includes tools cover. Do I need a separate policy?

Check with your insurer to see if the cover you’ve got fits your needs. As with all insurance, your tools can only be covered by one policy at a time. Should you have two policies covering them, the insurers will only be responsible for their share of the total claim amount.

Popular products

Trade Direct Insurance Services Limited (company number 1580129). Registered office Mill Pool House, Mill Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EY. Trade Direct Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), firm registration number 307734. You can check this by visiting the FCA website at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768

© Trade Direct Insurance Services Ltd; All Rights Reserved.