How can I pay for my policy?
We currently offer two ways of paying for your fleet policy – one single payment for the full annual premium or a monthly direct debit (available if you are over the age of 18).
Trade Direct is a credit broker and not a lender.
- What is fleet insurance?
- Is fleet insurance required by law?
- How many vehicles count as a fleet?
- What is Legal Expenses insurance?
- How do I arrange a courtesy vehicle?
- Do you insure tools used by fleets?
- Can I insure my own van with you, even if it’s not part of a fleet?
- What types of commercial vehicles are covered by your fleet insurance policy?
- Do you offer No Claims Discounts on fleet insurance policies?
- Do you insure fleets registered in Northern Ireland?
- Do you insure fleets registered in the Channel Islands?
- How do I get my insurance documents?
- Can I manage my policy online after purchasing it via your specialist team?
- How do I notify you of a claim?