<iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-WCK3FXN" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden" title="gtm-frame"></iframe>Shed, Garage and Carport Erector insurance FAQs | Trade Direct Insurance
Need a hand? Get expert support on your cover from a real human
0800 0280 380 or

Shed, Garage and Carport Erector insurance FAQs

Questions and answers that relate to shed, garage and carport erector insurance, including the cost of public liability insurance for these trades and what insurance is needed. This information is supplied as a guide only and, if you have any questions or doubts, give our experts a call on 0800 0280 380.

  • When does a domestic shed, garage, and carport erector need employers’ liability insurance?

    If you work on domestic building projects, such as shed, garage or carport installations, then you will need certain types of insurance to make sure you are compliant and properly protected against occupational risks.

    Read more about shed, garage, and carport erector insurance

  • What does a domestic shed, garage, and carport erectors tradesman insurance policy cover?

    There will be some types of insurance that a shed, garage, or carport erector will be legally required to have, and others that may be contractually required. This FAQ examines the different forms of cover and whether they are mandatory.

    Read more about shed, garage, and carport erector insurance cover

  • What liability insurance does a domestic shed, garage, and carport erector need?

    However careful you are, there are some risks when working in construction. Having financial safeguards in place not only gives you peace of mind; it also protects you if something goes wrong for which you may be held liable.

    Read more about what liability insurance shed, garage, and carport erectors need

Any more questions?

If you have a question that's not answered here, please call on 0800 0280 230

Get a quote

Full details of our Terms & Conditions, Limits, Excesses and Policy Exclusions can be found in our policy wordings. These guides refer to our Tradesman's Insurance policy. Trade Direct do not offer advice relating to insurance, and you need to ensure that insurance you choose meets your demands and needs.

Popular products

Trade Direct Insurance Services Limited (company number 1580129). Registered office Mill Pool House, Mill Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EY. Trade Direct Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), firm registration number 307734. You can check this by visiting the FCA website at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768

© Trade Direct Insurance Services Ltd; All Rights Reserved.