<iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-WCK3FXN" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden" title="gtm-frame"></iframe>Interior trades FAQs | Trade Direct Insurance
Need a hand? Get expert support on your cover from a real human
0800 0280 380 or

Interior trades FAQs

Questions and answers that relate to interior trades insurance, including the cost of public liability insurance and what insurances are required. This information is supplied as a guide only and, if you have any questions or doubts, give our experts a call on 0800 0280 380.

  • What liability insurance does a blind installer need?

    Blind installation can involve risks that may not be immediately apparent. Therefore it’s always important to be properly insured. Of course, you will want to make sure your cover reflects the unique nature of what you do.

    Read more about insurance for blind installers

  • When does a fitted furniture installer need employers’ liability insurance?

    If you work as a fitted furniture installer, you may not be sure exactly what insurance you need to be legally compliant. For example, you may think you don’t need employers’ liability, but this requirement is often misunderstood.

    Read more about insurance for fitted furniture installers

  • Does a French Polisher need liability insurance?

    As an occupation, French polishing may seem absent of risk. However, as with any trade or profession, it’s still important to make sure you are properly insured, just in case something goes wrong, and to ensure legal compliance.

    Read more about liability insurance for French polishers

  • What is interior designer insurance?

    If you’re working as an interior designer, you may be wondering what interior designer insurance is and whether you need it. The insurance industry phrases and terminology can feel complex, so this FAQ aims to break the topic down into the key facts.

    Read more about interior designer insurance

  • How much does upholsterer insurance cost?

    If you work as an upholsterer, it’s essential you have the right insurance. But while you’ll want to make sure you have sufficient cover, you don’t want to pay too much – especially when you have other overheads to manage.

    Read more about the cost of upholsterer insurance

Any more questions?

If you have a question that's not answered here, please call on 0800 0280 230

Get a quote

Full details of our Terms & Conditions, Limits, Excesses and Policy Exclusions can be found in our policy wordings. These guides refer to our Tradesman's Insurance policy. Trade Direct do not offer advice relating to insurance, and you need to ensure that insurance you choose meets your demands and needs.

Popular products

Trade Direct Insurance Services Limited (company number 1580129). Registered office Mill Pool House, Mill Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EY. Trade Direct Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), firm registration number 307734. You can check this by visiting the FCA website at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768

© Trade Direct Insurance Services Ltd; All Rights Reserved.