Ring Doorbell Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Trade Direct Insurance Services Limited, company no. 01580129, registered office is: Trade Direct House, Ockford Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1RH.
2. Employees of Kelliher Insurance Group, including Self-build Insurance, Trade Direct Insurance, Kerry London Underwriting and Kerry London Limited and/or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. To enter the competition the participant must comment ‘ring’, like the post and like the Trade Direct Facebook page. Entry into the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person. A correct competition entry is following of all the actions as instructed above. The winning participant will be chosen at random via a random number generator. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. Closing date for entries will be on 11:59am Sunday 1st December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be counted. We will announce the winner with a second post on Monday 2nd December at 2:00pm.
5. Entries are restricted to firms/individuals within the UK only. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The draw consists of one prize– Ring Video Doorbell.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified in writing to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize of a Ring Video Doorbell is not transferable, and is subject to availability. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The correct entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be chosen via a random number generator, from all the correct entries verified by the promoter .The winner will be notified on the Trade Direct Insurance Facebook page and tagged in the post.
11. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within two days of the closing time. If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days via Facebook message, due to no response within seven days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The prize can only be sent to a valid UK address. Postage/ delivery costs (1st Class Recorded Delivery) will be paid for by the promoter. While the prize will be promptly dispatched, the promoter has no control over delivery times.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent (see Privacy and data protection wording at the end of these terms and conditions).
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing (Ring Video Doorbell Competition) Trade Direct House, Ockford Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1RH.