What is motor fleet insurance?
Motor fleet insurance is a cost effective way to insure your company vehicles, and should reduce the unit cost per vehicle by collecting everything into one, easy to manage package. Because there’s only one policy with a single renewal date, it also means there is less administration for you, making it easy to ensure your fleet is fully covered at all times, and leaving you time for other things.
Fleet van insurance also offers you flexibility – both private cars and commercial vehicles can be covered under the same policy. We can also arrange mixed cover insurance policies, where you can choose which vehicles in your fleet have fully comprehensive cover, and which have third party, fire and theft, for example. This could also reduce the overall cost of your policy.
- One policy can include private cars, commercial vehicles, trucks and plant
- Fleets from 2 vehicles upwards
- Can include personal accident
- Can include ‘detached trailer’ cover
- Can include full European cover
- Any driver or named driver cover
- Mixed use cover
- Full business use, as well as social domestic and pleasure use
- Add or remove vehicles at any time
Why choose us?
- Policies arranged with a range of high profile fleet insurers
- Add or remove vehicles any time during the policy life
- One renewal date for easy administration
- Over 40 years insuring trade businesses
- Trust a trade business with your trade insurance
Public liability insurance is designed to protect you and your business against claims from customers or members of the public.
Tools are your livelihood, that's why we offer standalone cover just for your tools. Also a great addition to any existing policy, with tools insurance you can extend your cover up to £15,000.