What is commercial property insurance?
Commercial property insurance is designed to cover the property you run your business from. It is there to protect your premises and its contents from events like fire, theft and natural disaster (among many more).
- Includes contents cover
- Optional cover for buildings or improvements, book debts, and tools in transit
- Includes 'all risks' cover
- Flexible enough for individuals and companies
- Business interruption cover to protect your income
Who do we cover?
- Tradesmen working in the construction sector who need to cover their business premises
- Whether you’re working out of an industrial unit, showroom or trade counter, get a policy with us
Choose from one of four levels of cover to help make your policy right for your business.
Public liability insurance
Public liability insurance is designed to protect you and your business against claims from customers or members of the public.
Tools are your livelihood, that's why we offer standalone cover just for your tools. Also a great addition to any existing policy, with tools insurance you can extend your cover up to £15,000.